General registration guidelines for the 5th International Congress of Medical Assessors in Slovenia
- Pre-registration: from 1 February to 15 March 2019
- Registration: from 16 March to 9 April 2019
- On-site registration: from 11 to 12 April 2019
- Group registration: from 1 February to 15 March 2019
- Prior to registration, please set up your own account on the Congress website.
- To register successfully, all steps must be completed. An incomplete registration cannot be saved or continued at a later point in time.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until full payment has been made.
Setting up an account
Registration for the Congress is only possible via www.5mkmis.com, from February 2019 to 9 April 2019. An individualized and complete registration via web form is required for the purpose of credit accumulation (Medical Chamber of Slovenia – ZZS). Registrations sent by email, fax or ordinary post will not be accepted.
On the Congress website, the invitation to register will include a link for accessing the registration app.
To access the registration app, a personal account must be set up.
By clicking the registration button on the Congress website, a dialogue box will open where your name and surname, e-mail address and password of your choice should be entered. The password must be at least 6 and at most 10 characters long. After the details entered have been confirmed, you will receive an email notification that the account has been set up successfully, with a link to complete the registration as well as to access and edit your data in the future.
In your profile, a Questionnaire is made available for your comments on the contents, lecturer performances, and overall impression of the congress at the end of the event. After submitting the Questionnaire, a Congress participation certificate can be printed out, and if the attendance requirement has been met, a confirmation will be issued by the Medical Chamber of Slovenia (ZZS) and access to the Congress Proceedings provided.
To register for the Congress, please click on the link for the Congress website that has been sent to your email address, or you can register via the congress website by clicking on the registration button. A dialogue box will open for entering your name and surname as well as your e-mail address and password of your choice.
If you have forgotten your password, please click »Forgot your password?« and follow instructions. After entering and confirming the required data, the initial Congress registration dialogue box will open. Here you can choose between an individual and a group registration with the password that you received from the contact person of the group application.
At opening the registration app, instructions can be accessed in individual boxes under »i« to guide you through the process.
Please take special note that:
- all boxes marked with asterisk must be completed,
- if you omit to complete one or more boxes marked with asterisk, the web app will not allow you to proceed to the next step,
- to register successfully, all steps must be completed, as an incomplete registration cannot be saved or continued at a later point in time,
- to proceed to the next step, click »Next«,
- to go back to the previous step, click »Back«,
- the Congress Registration also contains drop-down menus, allowing you to choose one of the options provided.
- In step one please enter all the information required (personal details and your invitation status at the congress – participant, lecturer, member of the Organising Committee, etc.). You should confirm whether you are going to attend the Gala Dinner, which will be held on the second day of the congress. Regarding your attendance at the congress, you can opt for 1 or 3 days, it is also possible to make a hotel room reservation.
- Step two is meant for accompanying persons at the congress. A registered participant can
register 1 or more accompanying persons, who wish to attend some of the events, as indicated in their registration fee. A congress attendee can also make a registration for the Gala Dinner for an accompanying person and a hotel room reservation. Accompanying program registration is only informative, the program will be published on the internet website of the Congress by the end of January 2019 at the latest.
- Step three provides you with the information on the cost breakdown and the total amount to be paid, depending on the details entered in the previous registration steps.
The registration will be forwarded to Thermane Laško reservation service, email@example.com,
which will send you a registration confirmation email and, if required, a hotel booking
confirmation, with a corresponding invoice.
The invoice should be paid in 7 days. With individual registrations with a code, participants will not be charged for the amount which has been covered by a group coordinator when a group registration was made.
Once the payment is made, you will receive an email stating that you have successfully registered.
- Payment by credit card only (Visa, MasterCard/EuroCard ali American Express) or via bank transfer.
- The form of payment at the congress venue will be cash only.
Group registration for the Congress
Group registration timeframe: 1 February to 15 March 2019.
Please note that:
- In the case of a group registration, registration confirmations will be sent to a group coordinator, indicated as a contact person. The contact person will receive a form for group registration from the Thermana Laško reservation service firstname.lastname@example.org per email. After the form has been completed the total amount to be paid, depending on the details entered, will be indicated.
- Please return the completed form to the reservation service email@example.com. According to information entered in the form the reservation service of Thermana Laško will send you an invoice which has to be paid within seven days.
- After the payment has been made, the contact person will receive an email from reservation service firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the invoice and the registration confirmation including the codes to be passed on to all participants/lecturers for which a group registration has been made and which will enable them to register for the Congress individually (www.5mkmis.com). The number of codes equals the number of participants registered in the group.
- Thereby a participant/lecturer who has been registered via a group registration can also register an accompanying person and apply for the activities they want to take part in.
- Individual registration makes it possible for each participant to access a questionnaire, print out congress attendance confirmation, obtain a ZZS certificate towards the renewal of their licence, and an online Congress Proceedings.
- When registering individually, a participant is not charged for the amount covered by the group leader within a group registration.
Payment can be made by a credit card (Visa, MasterCard/EuroCard or American Express) or via bank transfer.
5th International Congress of Medical Assessors of Slovenia:
11. 4. 2019 – 13. 4. 2019
Call for Abstracts 20.11.2018 - 10.01.2019
Early Bird Registration 01.02.2019 - 15.03.2019
Pre-Registration 15.03.2019 - 09.04.2019
On-Site Registration 11.04.2019 - 12.04.2019
Pension and Invalidity Insurance Institute of Slovenia, the Slovenian
Health Insurance Institute, Association of providers of employment
rehabilitation in the Republic of Slovenia, Thermana Laško