Guidelines for moderators
Thank you again for serving as a moderator at the 5th International Congress of Medical Assessors in the Republic of Slovenia.
Your responsibilities as a moderator include the following:
- Please review the session abstracts in advance and be prepared to ask the speaker one or two questions in the event that the audience does not ask any.
- You will receive an e-mail in late May, including attachments containing the abstracts for your session and the contact details of the speakers.
- Please visit the speaker preparation room no later than 30 min. before the start of your session to ensure that your file contains all of the scheduled presentations.
- Please be in the room 15 minutes prior to the session so that you can greet the speakers and learn how to pronounce their names properly.
- Your responsibilities include calling the session to order, introducing the speakers, moderating the discussion, adhering to the schedule and adjourning the session.
- The parallel session room will have a computer to which all the presentations have been copied. Please do not use your own computer. Microphones will be available for the speakers, moderators and audience. A host will be there to support you.
- Please talk to your co-moderator ahead of time about sharing responsibilities for the session.
Instructions for moderators(kot poslano) “The official language of the congress is Slovenian and English. English-Slovenian and Slovenian-English interpreters will be available only in the Main Hall.
- During presentations in English, co moderator ore another participant may help you with interpreting, particularly during the question and answer period.
- For the complete programme and any changes, refer to the congress website: www.5mkmis.com
5th International Congress of Medical Assessors of Slovenia:
11. 4. 2019 – 13. 4. 2019
Call for Abstracts 20.11.2018 - 10.01.2019
Early Bird Registration 01.02.2019 - 15.03.2019
Pre-Registration 15.03.2019 - 09.04.2019
On-Site Registration 11.04.2019 - 12.04.2019
Pension and Invalidity Insurance Institute of Slovenia, the Slovenian
Health Insurance Institute, Association of providers of employment
rehabilitation in the Republic of Slovenia, Thermana Laško